***A few pics of whats to come***

Ryan Landry

Hello everyone,

Our website will be up in a couple of days, at that time I will post our company name and web adress.

In the meantime here are a couple of teaser pics.

If you like what you see, and want some free stuff, be sure to make it out to Fishing for Tyler on feb 23.

This event is a classic "Win Win" as you are supporting a great cause and winning free stuff.

We are handing out a 4 pack of our ice fishing jigs to each and every person who enters.

We have also donated 7 $50 gift certificates.

The name of each lure is above the pic. The first 4 are top water.

Thunder pop

IMG_6675.jpg

Loc-jaw

IMG_6699.jpg

K-9

IMG_6702.jpg

Pop-hopper

IMG_6672.jpg

Protege

IMG_6668.jpg

Stinger

IMG_6688.jpg

Impulse

IMG_6686.jpg

Onyx

IMG_6717.jpg

Inferno

IMG_6708.jpg

Counter strike

IMG_6615.jpg

Titan

IMG_6643.jpg

IMG_6636.jpg

Shallow shad runner

IMG_6649.jpg

Thanks

Edited by Ryan Landry

Ryan.......some nice looking lures there Bud......(& partners).

I got to say this as well,.............Nice touch of class......

Better then an intro onto this board by way of you stating:

;' ..make ot out to the FISHING FOR TYLER event..............

Mo does and done an exellent job for this family and how can we not but co-operate with that.

WTG man.........WTG.

Living on a waterbody that holds smallies in some abundance We've got most of the top waters by way of style that you have shown with one diffeence,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They werent made yby ou fellars and.............the monies didnt go to as great a cause so I have to have a few.....................them topwaters look SA-WEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeer!

Exellent Gesture Bud...............exellent!

I had read that someone had something similar but.............

It just isnt the same.........Regardless.

Dont know if we can make the tourney this year or not....(Dont tell Maureen) but if it is available to purchase some of those exelent lookng topwaters.......I'm in for sure.

The Popper with the Orange/Red with Green (perch,walleye) under belly is truly a decent looking bait and I'd love to have one.

We'll be in touch Bud...................We'll be in touch.

WTG on the FishingForTyler Event.......AWESOME.

pete

Edited by brickNblock

First off I would like to say that there are many lure companies out there, and sure there will be similar and even exact same lures out there in terms of shape/style.

But you can't forget about an equally important aspect wich is quality. Quality of the plastic, paint, clearcoat, hooks, assembly, ect.

My partner Devon and I are huge fans of Rapalas (they catch fish) and in my opinion are very well built lures of high quality. We own hundreds of them each.

I give you my word that our lures are up there with some of your favorite brands.

As for the price range the 12 types listed here will start at $5.49 - $6.99 there will also 5 more types in that price range.

Thanks everyone for your feedback! :thumbsup_anim:

Awesome looking lures and great gesture... Glad to hear they are affordable too... guess ya were trying to hit right under many competitors prices... looks like an excellent product to me. K-9 will definately be on my list of to-buy lures... are you going to be in stores or off the net only?

We will sell from our website until we feel our products are eaisly accessible to everyone. But our main objective is to get them in stores.

Since the K-9 seems to be popular here are 3 more colors.

This is a topwater bait, that will "walk the dog" almost effortlessly. It's 4'' long.

IMG_6701.jpg

IMG_6703.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

Thanks,

Ryan

Edited by Ryan Landry

Guys... This thread is not meant to see dollarama baits... Ryan began the thread to show us his great looking new product, I figure you might as well respect him and keep your clutter out of here... nothing wrong with the content just maybe start a new thread or PM each other... Please take no offense, I am just putting myself in his position... And BTW you going to bring some of those lures to the fishing for Tyler G2G, Ryan?

Edited by Bill Parker

I must agree people should not be posting about dollar store lures on a thread like this...

real nice looking stuff there Ryan...most of us understand the difference in workmanship

Edited by Terry

Ryan, those are some great looking lures! and some interesting colour schemes that I haven't seen before either. I'll be looking forward to visiting your site when it comes online.

2 questions for ya...

1. What hooks are on the baits? My common complaint with most crankbaits is that the hooks typically need to be replaced right out of the package. Some companies are catching on, and I think it's a step in the right direction.

2. Will we be able to purchase these lures from your website?

I have to agree with bricknblock, a classy gesture of you to get your lures into the hands of some quality anglers at the Tyler event.

Tony

Tony,

The hooks on the lures are manufactured in the same facility as the lures are. In my opinion they are pretty good hooks, they are very sharp.

With that being said, there are better hooks on the market but they cost more $$$. I think a large percentage of people will be happy with them right out of the box.

We will sell from our website until we feel our products are eaisly accessible to everyone through local fishing shops.

We are also doing the Halifax sportsman show in march and working on getting our lures in the Toronto show aswell.

We also have many other types of lures to come such as:

Freshwater

-spinners

-spoons

-swimbaits

-musky lures

-termenal tackle (steel leaders ect.)

-and a line of tungsten products (split shots, jigheads ect.)

-ice fishing jigs

Saltwater

-Mackeral/cod jigs

-squid jigs

-sabiki rigs

-Tuna lures

Thanks,

Ryan

Edited by Ryan Landry