Hello again

Want

Well I joined again. Used to sign in under slowhand but with a number of changes in computers, email accounts, and lost passwords over the past few months, I decided to start over and rejoin. My new handle is Want. Chose 'want' because it basically sums up my attitude towards fishing tackle and fishing: want, want, want....etc. I am a confirmed tackle junkie, especially stuff from Japan.

Kept my boat up at Glouscester Pool for about 10 years and moved it down to Lake Scugog last August. Don't know the "Bog" all that well yet, but one thing I know for sure. Scugog is very different than Gloucester Pool.

Anyway, I fish for everything and anything the lake holds. Love fishing for Muskie as much as for Bass as much as for Walleye.

It feels good and right to be back. Hope I will be able to make some meangingful contributions as we go along. Thanks, Want.

Noone has access to passwords but the member himself. And I MEAN NOONE!

So if I forget my password...........I'm robertsoned?????????, :o:o (square head for you yanks)

I thought that all boards had a secure way of retrieving your password/username. :dunno::dunno: