Need help winning an argument !!!

Pasquale

Wow this may sound a little stupid, and I don't know if this question was ever asked before, but last night I was at a fiends house enjoying a few drinks, when the topic of ice fishing came up, now my buddy is a really smart guy, and I don't know if it was the alcohol talking but, we must of argued for about 2 hours. Too make a long story short, my buddy said " during ice fishing season your aloud to use 2 rods" Whick I agree with. BUT than he went on to say " SINCE THE ICE I ALL GONE ON THE LAKE HE COULD STILL USE 2 RODS IN OPEN WATER" Now I'm pretty sure your only aloud 1 rod in most areas and I know 2 rod are aloud during ice fishing. So WHO is right.

SORRY for the ramble but its driving me crazy.

THANKS

Fish Tank

If yer buddy is in a boat or fishing from shore on open water on Simcoe with two rods at any time of year, let him know that you would be more than happy to try to arrange his bail, and drive him to his court appearance.

What are friends for?

He is so wrong.

In most cases you are not. However there are exceptions to the rule on that one. Some bodies of water regs allow you to have 2 rods. Bay of Quinte pass the Glenora ferry. Check the book. It states it in there. Some of the other great lakes allow you to do the same. But on most inland waters you are not allowed, not saying I have not sen people doing it.

In most cases you are not. However there are exceptions to the rule on that one. Some bodies of water regs allow you to have 2 rods. Bay of Quinte pass the Glenora ferry. Check the book. It states it in there. Some of the other great lakes allow you to do the same. But on most inland waters you are not allowed, not saying I have not sen people doing it.

:rolleyes: Okay, pay attention, we're talking ice fishing, not the general rules of fishing in open waters where 2 rods are allowed, such as parts of the Great Lakes.

Last CO I spoke with, on the ice, 2 rods, no ice, such as sitting in a boat during the generally accepted ice fishing season, 1 rod.

I totaly agree. But it is weird that I can use 2 rods on the ice, ice fishing season, but only 1 rod ice fishing season from a boat. Does it make a difference that i am standing in a boat or ice.

BTW I am only thinking. If the regs say 1 rod, than its 1 rod. I really don't think I can handle 2 rods in a boat anyways. :stretcher:

Fish Bowl is right, tell your bud to stop drinking :thumbsup_anim:

Daniel

OCH

Hey guys I think most of you understand what I'm trying to say, but for those of you who don't, I know in most bodies of water unless posted in the REGS your only aloud 1 rod per person, but I'm talking about right know the part of the lake my buddy is on is open, so he thinks 2 rods are legal. I think he needs to be part of this community so he can read and maybe learn something for all the post. I don't want to play favorites but this is probably one of the most helpful and fun goups to be a part of. :blahblah1:

Once again sorry for the RAMBLE!!

Thanks

FISHTANK

Hey guys I think most of you understand what I'm trying to say, but for those of you who don't, I know in most bodies of water unless posted in the REGS your only aloud 1 rod per person, but I'm talking about right know the part of the lake my buddy is on is open, so he thinks 2 rods are legal. I think he needs to be part of this community so he can read and maybe learn something for all the post. I don't want to play favorites but this is probably one of the most helpful and fun goups to be a part of. :blahblah1:

Once again sorry for the RAMBLE!!

Thanks

FISHTANK

:blahblah1::blahblah1: Do we have to cry? Ya, lets cry. Love you all, can't fish without all of you. LOL. Just playin!!

Fish Bowl if it wasn't for me, what the hell, KISS MY :asshat: !!!!!!!