I Was Lost But Now I'm Found!

Mahumba

Hey all!

Just registered. I had a heck of a time of viewing this board. (still on dial up here) but I just hung in there and did some work around the house while it loaded up.

Hope everyone is all ok and now that this is in the ol' cache I'll be checking in.

By the way.......is anyone looking for a cappacino machine? I got one real cheap. (DanC can tell ya about it Ha Ha)

Roger

By the way.......is anyone looking for a cappacino machine? I got one real cheap. (DanC can tell ya about it Ha Ha)

Well, apparently it runs in the family. The cappacino machine blew up all over Rogers wifes hand yesterday. That was right before he ditched his plow truck removing snow from his neighbors driveway, which happened

right before the truck died altogether. So, there's nothing new with Roger... :blush:

Hey, welcome back!

One of the things you can do to speed things up with dial-up is to set your browser not to download pictures. You'll see a red X for all the photos (avatars, post pics, etc.). If there's one you want to see, just "right click" it using your mouse and it will download just that one photo.

Mike

Hey Roger, good to see you stopping by again bud, but what the heck ever happened to my glass musky baits your pal was making and wanted me to test drive ??

I've been sitting here waiting patiently for a couple years now and don't know how much longer I can stand the suspense :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: