Where To Shop Boxing Day?

Crazyhook

I dont shop.

My wife has always done all of our shopping....

Christmas shopping starts Jan1...and lasts all year.

Good thing about that Ive found is that if one of our kids or another relative or friend drops by and its their birthday and we've forgot....Charmaine just goes into her x-mas trunk and pulls out a gift.

I dont have the patience for fishing shoulder to shoulder on the river side steelheading....not a chance I could take the line ups at any store.

Thank the good lord for great wives.

Great Fishing Stuff on boxing day sales........

I'd go the BPS website and pull up one of their special sale ads......OR,

get in touch with Roger or Jackie (OFC'rs on the board who work at BPS)

Sorry Crazyhook I couldnt help much...wasnt and are not trying to be a wise guy...just trying to catcth up to Joey's post count......... :blink:

Edited by brickNblock

Since I remember I've never tried to "waste" :rolleyes: 1 minute shopping on Boxing Day and hopefully I will never do. I just prefer to spend this day with my wife and kids, but definitely not in the shopping mall

Edited by keram

I hear yah Dan...I can remember well that you could travel no further than the tank of gas in the car at Christmas 'cause NOBODY was open.

But in Jamie's case...I think he has a legit reason to be out shopping... inlaws or shopping for new fishing gear...I know what I'd be doing! LOL

Edited by irishfield

One of the only times I went out on Boxing Day was for my oldest daughter. We bought her what she wanted that year....a Playstation 2. She was so excited to unwrap it....it even came with a game so she could get started right away.

We hooked it up and it didn't work. She was a trooper, but I could tell she was disappointed and it almost killed me seeing that. I PROMISED her that first thing boxing day, I'd be up and back to the store to get a new one...if they even had one.

I was in front of the store 1/2 hour before it opened....got in and returned home with a new working unit.

Really Joey?

I was just they're monday night past after dropping my eldest boy off at the airport. I was told they were going to have a big sale on alot of items at the customer service desk. Now you just said only a few discounted items. I would like to know before hand. My plan was to take another trip up they're on boxing day morning 1st thing. But if they're are not alot of items on sale it would hardley be worth the trip for me. Dern and i was really hoping somethin i had seen on monday may be even cheaper on boxing day....lol

Xmas sucks....lol :Gonefishing: