Caledonia Bait & Tackle

G-loomis

Been there a couple times. Me and my buddy LJ bought a few things when we went fishing at the dam. Didn't see a big tall guy, but the younger guy behind the counter was honest and helpful. Met the owner for a minute but he was busy barbequing. Pretty good selection for a small place,but not one buzzbait in the entire store. Not sure why?

I have not been there in awhile. Mike (the owner) is very helpful and gets about anything you want if he does not have it. Since I moved away from Hagersville I email Mike to see if he has it before I head down. Caledonia Bait & Tackle also has a neat little web page as well.

That Brad guy who works there sold me a reel that doesnt catch fish! LOL jk

That is one of my favourite tackle stores in the area, definitely some of the best service around and a good selection and prices. And pretty hard to beat the location.

hey guys I was just wondering if you buy some of your fishing gear at caledonia bait & tackle, could you tell me how the service is there, and have you ever seen a big tall guy working there...

thanks BRAD

Is that a loaded question or what? Shameless plug? Trying to find out who doesn't like your service? Or did you get fired and are looking for a back patting to make you feel better?

actually corey I am trying to find what the service is like, and what could be in the shop like baits, as kennyman said we need buzzbaits, so I will have to ask mike to get some buzz baits, just trying to get the shop what people want.

Wouldn't something like "hey guys, I am so and so and I work at such and such. I am just looking for opinions from people here as to how our service, selection and prices are..." I think that would prove more useful than a pretty bad "trying to look like a third party" post. As far as I am concerned your original post looked like someone pathetically trying to hide who they are looking for a plug for the place they work and/or own.

Even worse is you just made a very unprofessional post about a business that you may work for. If I saw one of my employees make a post like that about my business, I would fire them. Very poor reflection of the business to a customer facing message forum.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you were obviously no being forth about who you are, even though you have posted other posts mentioning you work there. Don't hide anything, and if you are being sincere in an attempt to better yourself or the place you work, people will realize that and give you constructive feedback, which you have gotten.

Be honest and up front and you will get the answers you want. Don't ask something like 'how do you like the tall/skinny guy'... ummm not hard to figure you are referring to yourself. Take my comment as positive criticism and learn from it, it will make you better in the future.

cd.

I have known Mike & Michelle for a number of years and even fished some of their Derbies and had a fun time.. If you look at my Signature, you will find out that for the last 5 years they have been a sponsor of the Kids Fishing Derby that I do.. so I can't say a bad thing about them... More good than I can find bad... Mike is always full of usefull and honest information... :glare:

Edited by Loonietoon

• 3 weeks later...

I tink the short chuby brotha is not talkin to ma Mustn bee jealous of my nice colliction of muskee catchin baaats man the brotha never even stopped by for a christmas drink musta got the wifey a ring or somthin lik dat maybee goin for da hoop.

Cya laterz homey brotha.

F7

I tink the short chuby brotha is not talkin to ma Mustn bee jealous of my nice colliction of muskee catchin baaats man the brotha never even stopped by for a christmas drink musta got the wifey a ring or somthin lik dat maybee goin for da hoop.

Cya laterz homey brotha.

F7

Is there anything in the new club skin that translates this?? :blink: