Santa's Elf At Bass Pro Today!

bpsbassman

Well another great day at BPS.

Talking to a customer this morning, when what should appear out of the corner of my eye, but a little dwarf elf walking around the fishing aisles!!

It was wonderful to see you again Roy. It really made my day!! (Obviously doesn't take much :lol::lol: )

All kidding aside, you are one class act.

Topped the day off by meeting Keram for the first time!

Guess that's why he's so quiet and not answering.... he's not at home, but out spreading the Christmas cheer.

My wife vows never to shop BPS again...very disappointed that nothing on my "little" list was available or in stock after making two drives all the way down. That won't keep me out of the store though...

For those who don't know and need directions:

Just north of Toronto and visible from Hwy #400.

Northbound, you can exit at Bass Pro Mills Dr.

The store will be just ahead on your right.

West side of mall.

Southbound on Hwy#400, you would exit at Rutherford Rd. and go east (left) on

Rutherford Rd. to the other side of the highway. The mall is on your right.

Edited by Carp

It was very nice seeing you again Roger. Dang, there's lots to see in there. I got two 'salties' ...S-10's and I'm planning on powder coating them in glow.

Baby Herc, nice meeting you in the fly fishing department also. Maybe we'll see you at the Spring get together.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA Roy! :rolleyes:

Good meetin' ya Roy, and Keram as well.

To do list: 1) Get a thread locked by Roy; 2) start making excuses for not catching fish come Lakair...

Ahhhh, the flyshop; pretending to know what you're talking about builds character. Maybe I should get into politics... LOL.

hey bpsbassman! do ofners get discounts? just curious...

No, but they should. I see enough of them in there and they're always spending money!!

Don't pay attention to Baby Herc. He was covering in the fly shop, but he's one of the most knowledgable young guys I know. The knowledge and passion of some of the young guys at BPS is impressive. He'll still have a hard time beating me at Lakair though...............it's my boat, so I can backboat him ;) . I figure he's in for a few lessons :lol::lol: