Don't forget

motv8tr

Twas a good one!!!... do they come in a Mens Size LOL!!!

One comment though.. at the end during the "Subway" set.. the audio was so mumbled I could not make it out..sounded like the teacher from Charlie Brown.... (and no.. it was not my TV..)

But it was a great show! 316 casts 17 fish... albeit from the childrens rack! LOL

G.

Another Great show Dave... Awesome how you iout a luckate one method of fishing for each episode and great enthusiasm as well... The filming was better too because IMHO the first one flipped back and forth a little too much and could almost make ya dizzy. Again WTG with The Show like always it was a pleasant, educational experience

I Thought it was a very good show.

I really liked the idea of showing the whole day as it really was. Big fish, small fish, or no fish.

It's ballsy. I get more from that than I do from a show that's filmed over 3 or 4 days to get a half hour show.

That is, if the hosts decide to let you know it took 3 days to shoot the half hour.

Funny show too, glad I'm not the only one whose been blessed with "Bass Pee".

Hookset.

Edited by Hookset

Thats exactly what I believe too Hookset... I know some Guys doing shows will keep the fish in livewells and when they have some will hookem back on and reel it in, thats how some guys get their double headers and several fish in "one" day... I have heard abouth this from a couple guides and find it unbelieveable... Too bad some guys suck so damned bad at fishing they have to do that... ohh well just have to flip the channel when you come to those shows

No offense but..It reminded me of Canadian Sportfishing..lotsa talk.

Old B.H. "Red" Fisher had the greatest format ever.

Al Linder's methods are to be envied as well.

Underwater footage like Glen Lau used to do.. is a great addition to any show.

Bob Izumi's underwater stuff rocks too.

Gadabout Gaddis, Lee Wulff Productions, Bill Dance..all Classics.

Anyway, Keep up the good work, Dave..I'm sure it will really grow with experience. :thumbsup_anim:

Dave

Dont you have some fish to catch down south?It,s awfully cold for you to be here still.LOL

Thanks for dropping by and best of luck with the show bud and Merry christmas to ya.

Brian

Brian don't give him any ideas! I'm trying to talk him into coming to "Fishing for Tyler" :D:thumbsup_anim:

Maureen