Shortest Days NF

Bernie

Was looking at the amount of hours in a day on the weather network. After tomorrow we start to gain daylight in the evenings again. We will continue to lose time on the sunrise until the first week in January.

So spring is just around the corner. :whistling::wallbash: Just a little wishful thinking. Ya I know, its WAAAAAAAYYYY to early to think about it yet.

The earth has tilted due to all the natural resources that they have been removing from one side of the sphere and transporting it to the other side. Kinda like an out of balance wheel. :o

My educated deduction on why we have such strange weather lately...it has nothing to do with Global Warming ! :D

if you re read his post you will see that he is correct

it starts to stay light longer in the day starting now

but getting light in the mornning later, so we are still getting less hours of daylight.each day till solstice but in fact it is saying light later in the day

December 21 the sun comes up at 07:49 and sets at 4:44 . . . . 8 hours & 55 minutes of daylight . . . . a week later we have gained a whole 6 minutes daylight! To bad they moved the time change . . . . . I used to love walkin' along one of the east tribs in mid April, watching the sky lighten in the east starting about 04:15! So nice & peaceful!

Our guess at high noon is just an estimate, and it fluctuates with the seasons, sometimes before the clock, sometimes after. That's why our days change length 'unevenly'. The Savings Time thingy helps even things out a bit, but not perfectly.