If you had to pick one lure

duckdog

If it were a matter of life and death and I had to catch fish for food - Jig and GULP Twister tail as most others suggested!

But for flat out fun - I'd bring an x-rap! I love fishin' them. I have way to short of an attention span

for twister tails, tubes, etc. no doubt they catch fish, but I need to keep moving!

Cheers,

UF

If I only had one lure, and I assume no replacements, I would go for something durable like a spoon. Catches fish, and can take a beating on rocks or from fish bites.

Every other kind of lure in my tacklebox gets worn or chewed up, esp by pike or muskie. Have several crankbaits that have puncture marks, spinnerbait skirts get torn up, and plastics get torn up pretty quickly too.

Mike

Only one lure eh?...hmmmmm.......I would have to go with a cotton cordell super spot lipless crank. I've caught drum, catfish, muskie, pike, walleye, perch, bass, crappie, even trout on the smaller sizes, and salmon. I always have one ready to go every time I go out, even through the ice.

One Lure........mine would be an oversized Tube. They seem to attract every type of fish imaginable. Even fish that are half its size. Either a Tiger Tube or Waterwolf. As for color, smoke or grey with fleck.

My luck, I would probably loose it the first cast though and be stuck sitting there :lol: