London Swill - London Fishing Show

SlowPoke

To swill or not to swill?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should we plan for a pre-christmas swill or wait until 2008?

• Between now and Christmas
    • After Christmas, early in the new year
    • During the London Fishing Show in February

A few folks have been mentioning "isn't it time for another London swill?"

I have to agree. My yearning for a brontasauras burger may be affecting my judgement however.

Is it time for another swill or should we wait for 2008 and arrange something while the London Fishing Show is in town Feb 22-24 2008?

http://www.boatcottagefishingshow.com/main.htm

Although I voted for between now and Christmas during the London Show would be as good. Had a Brontie burger last July and I am hankering for another as I type. Unfortunately for me everything hinges on ( again ) my health. Going in this or next week to have them needle me and remove a liter or so fluid from my right lung ( I can't wait ) and sometime around the 26th an angiogram ( another thrilling day in my life ). If all goes as planned and no bypass is required then bring on the burgers!!!!!!!!!!

A few folks have been mentioning "isn't it time for another London swill?"

I have to agree. My yearning for a brontasauras burger may be affecting my judgement however.

Is it time for another swill or should we wait for 2008 and arrange something while the London Fishing Show is in town Feb 22-24 2008?

I shudder to think what a Bronty Burger might be, but since I might be in London for a few weeks then on a business gig, I'd be up for something. Even if I'm not working it's only 45 minutes to drive down. I'd like to meet some of the faces behind the posts here. Besides I'm new at this fishin' stuff and need some inside poop on Thames holes south of here. :whistling:

JF