Ready for them big Toothy "Bass" now

irishfield

Didn't get much work done around here today...too busy dreamin of the big Gal waitin for me out on the bay. Got the Monster tubes I bought from RedOctober ready to go. They come with a weighted single hook..not sure what LARGE # it is..and I wanted to add trailer hooks. What did I have around here I thought....ah...032 stainless safety tie wire..some twistin pliers and I went to town. Ready for the Bay in the mornin. BTW..to give an idea of size...those are 6/0 trailer trebles and those pliers are 10" or so long!

mtubes1.jpg

mtubes2.jpg

mtubes3.jpg

mtubes4.jpg

mtubes5.jpg

mtubes6.jpg

mtubes7.jpg

Edited by irishfield

RIGHT ON CAPT.WAYNE !!!!!!! oohhhhhh those look great. :w00t:B) ..im sure there is a big girl in the bay right now just waiting to see them.....great idea,with adding the weight,they look like drop-shot weights!!!! good luck tommorow and give us a great report and some pics of a nice 50"er.....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Easy way Paul would be a snap swivel and a split ring. Use the swivel ring/split ring to put the treble on and use the snap over the single hook. A small disk of plastic with a hole popped over the hook barb..or like you say surgical tube if it' big enough to retain the snaps width.