Maiden voyage of our boat!!!

ccmtcanada

Ok...I'm ready for the ribbing now....LOL.

My TJ pose...I think this may catch on...it's pretty comfy!! I'm looking at the fishfinder here.

See... see... I told ya so.... and about the drain plug..... Hahahahahahaha.....

great report

so next it will be a snowmobile, and a portable hut ..LOL

Terry...you still tryin to sell me on ice fishing?? LOL. Hey I gave it a try a few times last year....still dont like it much. I'll still go to the Tyler event....and maybe try a few outings in basskicker's hut, but I wont be out there like I do when the ice melts....haha.

Congrats on your first voyage... I read your posts and think about all the things that you have done/accomplished in such a short period of time and am in awe.

Does anything stop you guys? :worthy: I have to say I would have been a little nervous on my first trip out in a newly aquired boat... not to mention the weather wasn't perfect... Do tell?? Do you get that feeling in the pit of your stomach wondering, worrying?? LOL, somehow I think the water and fishing all just comes naturally to the both of you... Dang, look at you with your feet up!

Have fun guys, be safe and for gawds sake keep posting... you inspire me!

Cheers,

Jen

Thanks Jen...you always have kind words! I have to tell you that the thing that was the most nerve wracking for me was the backing of the trailer to the launch...I didn't want a bunch of other guys there waiting to launch because of my ineptness!! I didn't get that pit....it was close after I bailed the water out of it and then the motor wouldn't start...but that went away because I was busy trying to rip the shoulder out it's socket pulling on the thing trying to start it...LOL. Man am I sore today... :lol:

Looks like you'll be the King and Queen of the Bog soon!

I'm officially inviting myself on your pleasure craft.

I am a good drink holder.

Grant...open invitation for you...just let me know! If we are not at home, feel free to sit in our boat in the driveway.

Wow!... you had me biting my nails there... I was thinking to myself what could be wrong with it!!!??!!! it started for me NO PROBLEM!! thankfully you did get r' going etc... and a great job on backing her in!!! I seem to recall the trailer in the drive way without the car attached! you've come along way!! Awesome job!

Now... about the plug.... well.... *hangs head in shame* been there done that!

Glad to see you guys out there enjoying it!

Now get her SLIMY!!!

G.

Great looking boat Cliff!!!

Lots of good times waiting for you in that baby.

Everytime I leave the house my wife always says "Don't forget the plug", so what do I do?????

I wait until I'm taking Momma out fishing up at Gloucester Pool, launch the boat and have her hold it at the dock while I park the trailer. 5 minutes later I come back and she says "The boats feeling kinda heavy to move" :oops::wacko::wacko::w00t:

I've been getting a running lecture about it ever since :dunno:

WTG Guys!!!

I launched for the first time at the marina in Port Perry.......in retrospect I would have gone somewhere else.....but I didnt know anywhere else at the time......so believe me when I say I felt your anxiety LOL

Oh......and the plug deal.....I have done that too.....even after my wife asking me if the plug was in, and even after looking at my little key float thingie that has "IS THE PLUG IN??" written on it! :)

Congrats and hope there is many more!

Bill

It's good to know that I'm not alone with the plug thing....LOL.

I debated on telling anyone about that, but I'm glad I did....I'm sure it'll happen again, so I thought I may as well get that one off my chest.....

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!