Free At last

bowshep

It's been 51 time's.

l had promised a guy at work to take him fishing but l wasn't much in to it but l took him out to a place l was last Tuesday with Dave and another. Saw about 700 fish that night Salmon. Browns and bows l was in Heaven. Skunked again l was so mad, l have spent so much time and energy into river fishing.

What l call a catch, in the mouth, in the mouth, so help me god. Catching a Baby its, not a fish. Like a 1ft. pike is not catching, l want a fight, l want it fair and 99% of the time they are let go.

Anyhow. I have taken Lindsey out 3 times already and nothing to write home about. so l took him east were he got his first big fish from the rivers. load of my mind .

l caught a 10in bow in the first few drifts, let it go and it never left the water. Lindsey got his salmon about 20 min. later and nothing. l wasn't really fishing. l was just going through the motions, too much on my mind (l get myself into such crap).

l Hookend into her with a fly, confidence low, low selfestem everthing againt me. l have watched Dave catch 100d's of fish but something clicked and l started fighting the fish differently, how l held my rod and reel was all new. l started hearing the line get tight on the cp so l let it run, it was easyer to turn the fish with my hand in it's new position. It was about a 10 min. fight and l won. Thank you, thank you.

33 in Salmon, Dont get me wrong l was relieved its now over.

So thats 57 days before l got my lake trout and 51 till my salmon, lm starting to think this is reflection on my own life. Boy l suck.

Oh the Hat. Been looking for a hat for months got to have a cool hat. Nancy and l went to my folks place for thanks Givin... the colors in North Bay was Amazing. It was Just a cool time with Nancy. As we were heading back down south l saw this Little Candle Decoration Type place, did a u-turn because l knew that l would find my hat.

Presto l was right That dosn't happen often.

Peace Ken

KENSfirstSalmon-Closeup.jpg

Edited by bowshep

I think I speak for most of the readership when I say we are all relieved.(Whew!) :huh:

Now that you got the hang of it, quit fishing and take up a nice hobby like papier maché.

Your one odd guy....... What self respectable man does paper Maché.... Get out the crochet needles!

G.

The brown was behind the Salmon thats why l was useing the fly. Eveyone got to see the nice part of the fish.

It was in the Mouth in the center away from the lips if it was just breathing so be it but my Prefference is the trout.

Peace Ken