60 Minutes of fishing

Mike the Pike

Drove down to my boat dealer to pick up a new plastic fender for my trailer that I cracked earlier this summer $89.00 next I picked up one of those Happy Trollers for my main motor $100.00 .had enough of that .The wife is away with her friends(Stitch and B i t c h) and she was gone with our only tow vehicle(that means no boat) so I decided to take my son shore fishing on the Richelieu River in Sabrevois Quebec about 20kms from the Vermont US border.

Considering the little time frame that we did have I would say we did Ok.I had some pike follows which I missed :wallbash:

Then I hooked into a liitle 3lb snot rocket which I repeated again but Ryan could not get the 2nd pike in the net so :oops: it got away thats fishin.Next Ryan caught a Bass and I told Ryan one more cast for me and managed a little Bass myself.In all not bad for 60 minutes of relaxing fun one on one time with my boy.Here are some pics.

Oh I could here GCD' s redneck voice in my head(ok his comments about fish holds) commenting about the last pike hold over and underhand.Decided to perform the 2 hand underhand hold :P GCD

132908.JPG

132909.JPG

132913.JPG

132910.JPG

132911.JPG

132912.JPG

MTP :canadian:

The over and under "You can't bite me now you little bugger" hold is not a bad hold Mike! I use it myself.

Very nice report and pics!!! Y'all went fishin'm and caught fish!.. It don't get no better than that!!!!

You need to betrove your boy to that young lady in Gary 2rs report, they'd make a great couple in another 10 yrs.!

Next time move your big fat hands so we can see the fish Mike ! Your kid at least knows what he's doin !

:P:D

LOL....nice Wayne!!

Great job Mike...for just an hour of fishing I'd say you guys did really well! Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving.