New Wallpaper for Dale Jr. fans.. (NF)

danc

Not a chance.

Not having near enough talent will really show through when he leaves DEI. He'll be at the bottom of the Hendrick pile, green car & all.

If he DOES have the talent, it's determination that he's lacking. Which ever it is, he won't make next years chase either.

Just my opinion...

Not a chance.

Not having near enough talent will really show through when he leaves DEI. He'll be at the bottom of the Hendrick pile, green car & all.

If he DOES have the talent, it's determination that he's lacking. Which ever it is, he won't make next years chase either.

Just my opinion...

I agree that it's put up or shut up time for Dale and his fans MuskyBill. There's no more excuses left now. We'll see I suppose.

Personally I think it's talent that he's lacking. During the last few races before the chase he admitted to over revving his engine before it blew. He over ran his pit stall which cost him several crucial positions. He can't communicate with his crew chief. "This thing is a peice of ****" isn't going to help his crew chief fix what's wrong. I love the guy, but he is far from the NASCAR elite. Take last weekend for example. His car was loose (or tight. Forget which) so what does he do? He drives it into the wall. Doesn't Jimmie, Jeff or Smoke ever run into the same situation? Of course they do. But they hang on to it until they can get it fixed. Even I can drive a bad handling car into the fence.

K. I'm done now.

I agree that it's put up or shut up time for Dale and his fans MuskyBill. There's no more excuses left now. We'll see I suppose.

Personally I think it's talent that he's lacking. During the last few races before the chase he admitted to over revving his engine before it blew. He over ran his pit stall which cost him several crucial positions. He can't communicate with his crew chief. "This thing is a peice of ****" isn't going to help his crew chief fix what's wrong. I love the guy, but he is far from the NASCAR elite. Take last weekend for example. His car was loose (or tight. Forget which) so what does he do? He drives it into the wall. Doesn't Jimmie, Jeff or Smoke ever run into the same situation? Of course they do. But they hang on to it until they can get it fixed. Even I can drive a bad handling car into the fence.

K. I'm done now.

The problem is that he is the face of NASCAR.If he does not succeed then the JR nation will say it is because the COT is a pile of crap.I think the boy has mediocre talent and really good equipment.I fear he may have some expierimental setups and be a test car for the real drivers at Hendricks.Hate to say it but Kyle Bush if twice the driver JR ever was.I liked it better when I could hate all of the Hendricks drivers,now I'll be hoping that JR can do something just cause I want to see the guy win.Gonna be interesting for sure.One thing I can say is that Joe Gibbs racing passed on Jr saying that they didn't want to have BUD as a sponsor.When they found out that the sponsor was not going with JR they still didn't take him.I would have rather seen JR at Gibbs than that putz with ears Kyle anyday.How long before Tony kicks his california butt from one end of pit road to the other!

Joe

LOL... Some very good points Joe. I'd take Kyle over Jr. any day too. I think that Hendrick hired Jr. to sell tee shirts. And we all know that he can do that.

Did I mention that Kansas is just over a week away? Well if I haven't, it is. And I'll be there. Look for me on tv again... :whistling:

l hear that the TTC (Toronto Transit) is looking for new DRIVERS So Dale has some hope of being a professional driver.

The color of the car has no bearing on if you win or lose its the person that controls the steering wheel. And if your wondering how come my spelling is good Nancy is looking over my shoulder, what a huggable spell check. Peace Ken

If Im not mistaken,didnt his pit crew go with him aswell?Or is it just the crew chief?

You guys maybe right,but lets see what he does once he gets away from DEI.

The car paint scheme I think is to draw the younger generation and Dan your right on about sales of T shirts. That company is going to reep the rich,s of the name Earnhart .

Another question that will come up,will the JG AND JJ,work with JR in the drafting and help him if they know he has the faster car come close to the finish line.

Only time will tell.

I think a Tony Stewart/JR would of been a better pairing up as a team.

Still a sweet looking ride.

Roy.thanks for the chuckle this morning.

I think Jr can drive and believe Hendricks knows it also, otherwise he wouldn't bring him to his winning team. We will know by this time next year for sure. As for the colors, not sure if I really like them yet. Have a good time in Kansas Dan.