Back from recovering from back injury

dsn

After lying in bed for a week and half. Jesus healed my serious back injury I was back out there taking things easy. 95% recovered. I thought with the past cold nights things would have made them disappear into the deep but I found them in about 1 foot of water with their heads stuck right into the last green weed clusters. They were all gathered together whispering to each other with their heads facing each other in the weeds.pppppppppsssssst :lol: Must be discussing where to go next for the warm water.

I sent most of the time searching for them so I only landed one cause I ran out of time. to fish.

sept19th2007.jpg

sept19th200715.jpg

dsn

Guest Johnny Bass
After lying in bed for a week and half. Jesus healed my serious back injury I was back out there taking things easy. 95% recovered. I thought with the past cold nights things would have made them disappear into the deep but I found them in about 1 foot of water with their heads stuck right into the last green weed clusters. They were all gathered together whispering to each other with their heads facing each other in the weeds.pppppppppsssssst :lol: Must be discussing where to go next for the warm water.

I sent most of the time searching for them so I only landed one cause I ran out of time. to fish.

sept19th2007.jpg

sept19th200715.jpg

dsn

Nice carp.Welcome back and hope you make a speedy recovery. :)

Nice fish...Hope it didn't put too much of a strain on your back...

Remember to take it easy...I speak from experience... :stretcher:

Totally agree. You need someone to help you with your fishing...Like a guide...One who:

- Baits up the area

- Carries your tackle for you

- Casts your rigs to the optimum spots on the lake

- Fights the fish for you

- Lands the fish for you

- Nets the fish for you

- Unhooks and releases the fish with care for you

You just need to provide the spots and a lunch for the day - It's all about a relaxing day for the client.

You can't go wrong

I charge $400/ day for all of these services. But for you DSN, I'll take $50 off on your first trip.

It's a hard job you know...I'm willing to sacrifice my back in the hopes of providing a top notch service at bargain prices.

Book now before it's too late :Gonefishing:

Top angling...Nice fish...Methinks I may do a few more carping trips before the steelhead start calling :thumbsup_anim:

My back has been bothering me for the last month or so too. Although it didn't hurt to the point I have to stay in bed but its presense has been with me and reminding me everytime I landed a carp.

But again, if I don't fish, why do I need my back?? So, what about a visit to Peterborough tomorrow? You missed it last time, want to make it up to those carp? I'll do almost all what MJL said for you although I need double lunch for that ;-)