Interview With Karl Kalonka!

TJQ

I have arranged for an interview with Karl Kalonka from

EXTREME ANGLER TV

karl.jpg

It will be in the Jan or Feb issue of the e-magazine. Anybody got any ideas for questions?? Don't let 'em off easy!! He looks awful mean....

PLEASE PM ME YOUR QUESTIONS!!

As a concerned angler I understand the importance of catch and release. However, if u decide to keep a fish is it beneficial to use a stringer??? I read that as the fish stresses it releases toxins that ruin the texture of the meat. On occasion i keep trout, I gut and clean them almost immediately to wash the blood residue in the spine. What's the best way to preserve fresh fish?

I've been wondering and pondering this for a while now.

Muchly appreciated,

SHoMPZ

Edited by W15h1N 1 WuZ F15H1N

karl,or k-dawg is one awsomw bass fisherman :thumbsup_anim: hes by far the best there is ,his show is a no crap straight out ,all about facts he says it like it is,well maybe you can ask him about ,fall turn-over bass,like where they relate to when the lakes turn and temps fall,thats sometimes the hardest time to catch big buckets...... :rolleyes: looking forward to reading about your interview , cheers

Hi Reel North,

Hopefully you will get the opportunity to give the show a peek this year as this is the 2nd year that we are focusing on almost everything that the great waters of Ontario have to offer.

Here is the list that Karl posted in another thread.

Spring Lake Trout Jigging spoons

Detroit River walleyes on the curly tail grub

Tube drag bronzebacks

Lake Erie summer steelhead on the troll

Oversized largemouths hiding in the wood

Slab sized crappies in spring

Topwater smallmouth on poppers

Big bronzebass in shallow largie water

Open water whitefish on the spoon

Jumbo yellow perch on plastics

Trophy bigmouth bass hiding in deep trees

Black crappie in fall on weed clumps

Walleyes on the worm harness

Lake Erie`s "super-sized smallmouths"

Frog bass gone wild

Stick-worm largemouth

November smallies on the kawartha shoals

Shallow Docks = Big Bass

and so much more!

Extreme Angler TV got it's start with Largemouth on Trees and Docks and still is an integral part of the show, kind of like a trademark if you will, however with the new format of Educate, Inspire, and entertain, we have gone out and captured what makes Ontario's fishermen tick!!! Fishing in Ontario is more diverse than most places and it will always be a challenge to cover everything. Hopefully we put a few on film that may interest you.

JPD

The new shows are great.....trolling for walleyes on Erie, musky fishing on St. Clair, jigging smallies......it's not just bass under docks and cover anymore....he has some great new pro's with him now....Bobby Devine and JP Rose.....I say keep up the great work K-Dawg and X-Team!!!

Chrispy!

Thanks guys... I wasn't onlione yesterday (net conection problems...) and there were a couple of silly posts here that do us no good at all.... im gonna lock this thread up, but please keep pming me your questions...