Wfn No Longer Free On Rogers?!

Nemo

It's like $2 per month for it on Rogers. I pay more for coffee in a day. Go on, live a little and splurge for it. If you have a package you can add it and take out one of the channels you don't watch too much.

Joey

I have cogeco and i had it free for about a month or so. I checked in on it everyday and haven't got around to ordering it. I have pirated express view which doesn't get it and now my cogeco doesn't get it. Any idea what it costs a month. Maybe i just have to change my free lifestyle package. right now i have leafs tv and sports but i get all that for free on the dish. hmmmm i guess i'll look into it.

this is why I HATE the cable companies and Rogers is by far THE WORST GOING... Get a Pansat and be done with it!

;)

Gerritt

Why would this be a reason to hate cable companies? Is it because they don't include all stations for one standard price instead of providing a choice of getting a few channels for a lower price or lots of channels for a higher price?

They provided a free preview of a specialty channel; why would that make you hate them?