Mt. Seymour.....

brandon

Today I got off work later than I was hoping and finished off the day dragging a decomposing skunk from under a house so I needed some fresh air. I headed up to Mt. Seymour yet again but this time since I got there so much later there was some wildlife out and about. Lots of birds, squirrels, and this young Mule Deer buck. No lie this deer let me within 10 feet of it and some of the pics turned out decent. It was fairly low light so I had the shutter speed fairly slow so most of the photos turned out blurry or not as sharp as i was hoping but here are some of the gooder ones....enjoy

046resize.jpg

050resizewatermark.jpg

052resizewatermark.jpg

056resize.jpg

Edited by brandon

Geez Brandon, I clearly have a bad eye for photography, 'cause I think those photos are great. That is one young buck, nice to see he's not afraid of you, hope he knows better when the hunters come out ;) Thanks for sharing the amazing scenery that's so close to you.

Maureen

yeah mountain biking is very popular here. It's not something I do yet but I would like to get myself a decent bike and get into it.....same with snowboarding......i mean when you live here you pretty much have to get into that kinda stuff. I was up on seymour again today and my hopes of spotting deer were shattered when I saw they were filming a TV show "Men in Trees" in the exact spot I saw the deer yesterday........but i'll start a new topic for this...