Just a heads up

misfish

Also Sugog there is 2 tournaments on Sat and Sun.

Who`s running tourneys on Scugog this weekend? there was one last Saturday and again on Wednesday,I thought and hoping the Scugog tourney`s were done for the year.

I was kinda hoping to get out this weekend to try a couple of spots a 100 bass boats flying around the lake might mess that up.

Who`s running tourneys on Scugog this weekend? there was one last Saturday and again on Wednesday,I thought and hoping the Scugog tourney`s were done for the year.

I was kinda hoping to get out this weekend to try a couple of spots a 100 bass boats flying around the lake might mess that up.

Top Bass is holding the event. My buddy and I will be there with the rest of them at the starting line.

Top Bass is holding the event. My buddy and I will be there with the rest of them at the starting line.

Thanks for the heads up on this one. A quick visit to their website shows winnings are based on 120 boats entering. Think I'll skip the bog this weekend!!!

Top Bass, I will have my binoculars out spotting for holes and lures.

Note to self, watch for guy with binos and sneaky grin. LOL

As far as I am aware, I don't think you can enter this late. I could be wrong.

As for lures make them up like Roy did, they work great :whistling: .

From what I was told there was lots of space left and Top Bass you can enter the day of at the launch.

Not 100 percent sure if I will enter on Saturday but I am about 90 percent sure I will be out on the lake to see where people fish. I am new to scugog and wanted to see where everyone goes.