A Sad Day

raysfish2005

Well i was looking forward to doing some icefishing on cooks bay with Muskey Bill, but it looks

like we are taking the family to cuba for newyears. I will have to put away my jigging rod and buy a

Small rod and reel.........i wonder if all those salt fish have seen a XRAP or better yet a fat guy in

a kayak trying to catch them.........lol pass the sun tan lotion.......un servasa pofavor!!!!

Sorry Bill but i have to take this one for the team!

ola

Lol

carp that pic great,I'd be filling my shorts to if i did'nt have a fishing rod to catch that little puppy.

see you when i get back bill, i might go from the plain to cooks bay, if the weather works out we

should be able to get out befor i go,

HHHmmm i need to learn, Can i rub some suntan lotion on your ...................in spanish

As far as i know fishing is free, but the scuba lessons will cost me, we are booked for the dolphin swim and reef snorkling :w00t::w00t::w00t:

we did this trip last time and had a blast, i cant wait to see my seven year old get kissed by a dolphin, after that i will do a few cast and see what i catch..............lol

Cooks will be ready for fishing befor i leave for cuba, i intend to ice fish then jump on the plain :devil::devil: we leave dec 31 at 5:30

[quote name='raysfish2005' post='9245' date='Dec 6 2006, 08:53 PM']
As far as i know fishing is free, but the scuba lessons will cost me, we are booked for the dolphin swim and reef snorkling :w00t::w00t::w00t:

we did this trip last time and had a blast, i cant wait to see my seven year old get kissed by a dolphin, after that i will do a few cast and see what i catch..............lol

Cooks will be ready for fishing befor i leave for cuba, i intend to ice fish then jump on the plain :devil::devil: we leave dec 31 at 5:30
[/quote]

Thats weird...Free...thought Castro had the reins on everything there, I had to pay for a mexican one a couple years ago. And don't forget to bring Canadian money instead of US....the double service charge you on american money, they are trying to get rid of the black market.

I'm not sure it's free, a buddy of mine went to cuba for a winter vacation a couple of years ago and he went flyfishing. He had to buy a license...

I've never been, but I hear the bass fishing is amazing, and there's some good offshore stuff too if you're into that sort of thing...

Mike

Guest kitchener boy

hi its kitchener boy, was in varedaro 4 years ago for a wedding. booked a fish trip, and got on boat only to find the crew were all juiced up . i like to have a few coolies my self, but that was nuts. we caught a CUDA,only to have them hammer it up so bad, lt looked like mush. the trip was 125.00 each. be careful who you get, and good luck. kitchener boy