Introduction

Nayyer

My name is Sardar not an experienced fisherman but spend most of my leisure time in fishing. I had been a silent reader of this board and found it very informative and friendly. Because of limited space I own a zodiac kind inflatable with motor. I fished Rice and Scugog many times but never fished rest of Kawarath lakes. I would love to fish there too. Could you please direct me to locations at Kawartha Lakes where I can park my car and put my inflatable in water to wet line.

Thanks

Sardar

Lindsay has some beautiful spots that would suit your needs.

401 East to 115/35, North to 35, then North on 35. When you get to Lindsay 35 becomes Lindsay St. keep going North. You will see a small park on your right where you can park and put your boat in. Work your way down the river, there is plenty to catch. Any questions or problems, give me a call. 705-328-0750.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the board! Sorry,I can't help with your quest, but people such as Big Cliff and many others are local to the area and should be able to give you some ideas. Maybe try using Google Maps in the "satellite mode" to look for parks and entry spots to the waters in the area?

Follow Big Cliff's directions but turn right when you get to hwy 7...about a mile east turn left onto hwy 36...continue to and thru Bobcaygeon and stay on hwy 36 over to Crowe's Line Road...at the lake (Pigeon) there is a small parking area beside the wooden bridge and a beach at the bottom of the hill where you should have no problem launching an inflatable...you will pass Nogies Creek on the way over to Crowe's Line...several places to launch and park on the north west side of the bridge over the creek...

Have fun and catch a bunch...

BTW...It would be much easier to give directions if people would put their location in their profile...I normally ignore such requests if no location is given but seeing my buddy Cliff obliged I followed suit...

Edited by Beans

Google Bridgenorth. There is a causeway in Bridgenorth that divides Chemong Lake into 2 sections. On the far end of the causeway there is a free public launch with free parking as well. There is also a restaurant ( Sip and Dip ) right across the road from the launch to grab a coffee or what ever.

Don

Edited by Tracker

Delighted to see many people welcoming me. Sorry did not notice what information I should add for help.

Anyway I live close to downtown Toronto. Mostly let the catch go for next fisherman. Couple of hours one way traveling is not a problem for better fishing besides paying some parking charges.

Thanks everyone

Sardar

We don't want your address but it is advisable to let us know the area, you never know who you can go fissin' with. Everyone that l have had a Face to Face with have been cool people full of what they have learned about fishing and willing to let you know what they know.

Sardar l like salmon and rainbow fishing and l live 20-30 min. from you. So it may be in your intrests to let us know. Peace Ken

Edited by bowshep