2-Day Report *PICS*

Well Wednesday I got into my truck at 4am to head to work, about 5 mins into the drive... there goes my tire... awesome. CAA comes, seals it, reinflates it, start up my truck, wont go into gear, goodbye tranny. Had it towed to my best friends house who is a mechanic, he fixes her up, replaces the fluid that was all gone, charges me for parts, no labour, gotta love it.

Anyways, while he was getting his fix on (after his real day was done), my cousin towed my boat up to bass lake in orillia on his way to gravenhurst, so we only got 3 hours out before he came back toget us, but 3 hours is better than nothing especially when you catch over 20 bass in that time frame. I got more largies, my g/f got more smallies, thats how the dice roll.

Kellisteve117.jpg

Nothing huge, but some solid 2 pounders

Kellisteve122.jpg

My two biggest ... went about 12 pounds for 5 fish, nothing huge.

Kellisteve125-1.jpg

One more cast.... slurp, then he felt my 3/0 gammy

Got out to Simcoe today with a buddy. I hate Simcoe, but he loves it, figured I'd give in. Well I caught a few on a jerkbait, and he caught 2 on a tube. My biggest is on the right, his biggest is on the left ... I'm a loser today lol.

Kellisteve126-1.jpg

Wow!

Another great report, great pics and some huge fish!

I love the markings on some of the smallies. How big was your friend's largest smallmouth bass in the last pic? At least a 5lber surely?

Just curious did you/he fish the tubes vertically on/near the bottom or higher up? How deep was the water there?

Thanks for sharing.

Steve nicely done by both.

I found the oppisit on wednesday.I was in deeper water with the jerk bait and was missing and getting them.Today was the oppisit.Shallow for most of the day but nailed some in the deeper waters drop shot wacky style with Culpy senkos.

TFS Bud.