Fave Beer?

Bcee

Canadian beer eh? Well definately better than American beer, however I find the popular big 2 (Labatt, Molson) to be a NATIONAL SHAME.

I like Moosehead, most of the honey browns especially sleemans, Coors if u can consider it canadian since they merged, I dont like Rickards at all. I like Lakeport, I havent tried too many Canadian beers I tend to stick with European or tropical flavors.

^^^^^Now this man knows his beer Moosehead for sure Sleeman honeybrown and I also enjoy a heineken every once in awhile as for the cheap beers I enjoy the BOH. Most will turn up their nose at the BOH but I love it.

India Pale Ale........

Stella!!!!!!! wash your mouth out Clive!

Sure will john, looking forward to knocking the froth off one soon :thumbsup_anim:

In the summer, if we ever have one this year, I really like Magners Irish Cider, astonishingly expensive but tastes like angels dancing on your tongue, bottle of that poured over a half pint of ice mmmmmmmmmm. The breakfast lagers you can keep them, Carlsberg, Heineken, Fosters etc most of the english beers are only fit for cooking with. The real ales are something else old peculiar and old thumper, Spitfire et al, says it all really i get a head ache just ordering them :whistling

Regards Clive

.... if I am watching my pennies I will get Lakeport

Set a limit on Christmas presents, make your own coffee, hang out your clothes to dry,...but never skimp on beer and buy Lakeport! :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by scuro

Sure will john, looking forward to knocking the froth off one soon :thumbsup_anim:

In the summer, if we ever have one this year, I really like Magners Irish Cider, astonishingly expensive but tastes like angels dancing on your tongue, bottle of that poured over a half pint of ice mmmmmmmmmm. The breakfast lagers you can keep them, Carlsberg, Heineken, Fosters etc most of the english beers are only fit for cooking with. The real ales are something else old peculiar and old thumper, Spitfire et al, says it all really i get a head ache just ordering them :whistling

Regards Clive

I heard that summer was a mere dream right now, hope things improve soon as I will be over there in a month or two. I'm pretty much a real ale man myself to wash down those Lincolnshire links............

I used to drink Molson EX, i rediscovered Red Cap last summer, pretty good if you ask me or probably any Ale drinker , get this they still come in stubby bottles, and now have Bob&Doug McKenzie labels on

'em, take off EH!

pretty much any Ale is my choice, followed closely by "Training Beer" like Corona ,Sol ,Carib.

I also like the imports from Germany and Holland.

and i cannot forget "La Fin Du Monde" and "Maudite " wich are brewed in Quebec.

If you go out west you can also count on a good ale called "Kootenay"