Site report

bigfish1965

The month of June was our busiest ever. Crazy, stupid busy. We logged a total of 16,000,000 hits. In May we had 15,500,000

We consumed well over our 50GB data limit for the first time. This resulted in some fast phone calls to the host asking for more transfer. They said ye$ of cour$e we can a$$i$t you! Actually they have been really good so I can't complain. I've used a dozen or so different hosts and these guys are by far the most reliable. They are not cheap, but you always get what you pay for.

So we've done more optimizing, removed redundant features and deleted the topsite features. It just sucked up too much time and bandwidth and gave back little in return.

Other stats of note for the month...

Hits- 16,055,000

Total Bandwidth- 59Gb

Total Page views- 2,539,000

Visitors- 120,000

Referrers- 55,000

Number of big fish awards given to an admin-1

Number of Pike Tourney Trophies given to an admin- 1

Man we have to raise our banner rates..lol.

June also brings to a close the second quarter.

Our quarterly stats are as follows...

Q2-

Unique Page loads- 2,299,000

Unique Visitors- 354,000

Returning visitors- 125,000

Most visitors on site at once 290 (700+ if you count the day of the Yahoo bot invasion)

These numbers are represnetative of the changes we made to reduce page views, reduce bandwidth and make the site easier to navigate. Under the old system, these numbers would be doubled.

Wow those are some impressive stats....it would be interesting to see registered members vs non-registered visitors even though it isn't important to the marketing aspect of things.

Edited by tonyb