Social distance ,was not a problem this morning

misfish

It,s been over a month since I hit the river. All this messed up weather put me in a funk and the river a mess .What a gorgeous morning to hit the river. -1 no wind and NO other anglers to be seen . Now that is social distancing .Man is the water up. Where I would be knee deep,I was waist deep. I have not bottom bounced in many years, but this mornings conditions warranted it.  Paid off.

Fresh runner that is heading to the smoker Saturday morning. :D

20201231_092508.jpg.d649b20d2ff05c545374b5145f76c3b0.jpg

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Terry said:

Nice going dude 

Thanks bud.

You might want to think about dusting your stick/rod/pole, off. Aint no ice coming soon. To add,no day light til 8 am,so you can be up and gone by 7 , fishing by 8 . I got there to early this morning. 6 am. I did tie bags in the truck though ,while waiting for day light.

On 1/2/2021 at 4:25 AM, Big Cliff said:

Way to go young man,

Only you and beans can get away with this comment. LOL

Truth be told Cliff,I am not as limber as I once was. I have knee issues that takes me an hour to get moving in the AM, before I get my arse moving these days.  I like to still walk some trails to the rivers,but at a slower pace.  My ice fishing will be limited to closer spots , but most of them are not that far off shore anyways,but snow will determine my travel as well. As long as I get out,that is all that matters .:D

• Like 3