nf beer returns.

silvio

This past weekend at my cottage we found lots of beer bottles and beer cans in the empty lot beside us. But I was wondering do the cans have to be round shape or can they be dented a bit wasn't to sure also how much is the return on them thanks guys.

I have returned many crushed cans without refusal. They are not reused! They are sold as scrap. The deposit you pay when purchasing the cans in the first place are just that, a deposit to ensure they are returned.

Now if they would enact a law to have a mandatory deposit on those dreaded Tim Horton cups they would be doing something worthwhile!

Now if they would enact a law to have a mandatory deposit on those dreaded Tim Horton cups they would be doing something worthwhile!

Yeah no kidding. I too am sick of seeing them blowing around our roads and floating on our waterways. I recently discovered they as well as all paper cups can go into our green bins.

I too bring them back to the store 100 at a time but I leave them intact cause they're easier to put into the crushing machine there. I never crush the glass ones though.

I too bring them back to the store 100 at a time but I leave them intact cause they're easier to put into the crushing machine there. I never crush the glass ones though.

Light weekend Roy?