Thanks Muskymatt! ( Musky Report)

Crazyhook

Probably Lew. Here's a typical autumn CH pose with the evidence shown clearly:

JamiePistilli02.jpg

That CH sure knows how to pose with the muskies....here's another from River X

Jamie_Pistilli_03.jpg

Your right Chris, Jamies definetely the Dawg King when it comes to toothies, he even brought his talents with him when we fished the K-Lakes this summer :thumbsup_anim:

That sure is a beauty gator,congrats. What did you catch it on and where? We need the rest of the story (or at least I do). PLEASE LOL.

Why is everything top secret????? Only a few guys actually say where or how they caught the fish. It'd be nice if people expanded on their story (at least when asked). I'm not looking for GPS coordinates. Maybe what lake or area and especially conditions,water clarity and what you used to catch them (equipment ,live bait or crankbait,spinner etc.). If it was lure,what type,colour,pattern etc. ? How's a guy supposed to learn? I'm not looking to steal "your fish", just learn how to catch my own.

Why is everything top secret????? Only a few guys actually say where or how they caught the fish. It'd be nice if people expanded on their story (at least when asked). I'm not looking for GPS coordinates. Maybe what lake or area and especially conditions,water clarity and what you used to catch them (equipment ,live bait or crankbait,spinner etc.). If it was lure,what type,colour,pattern etc. ? How's a guy supposed to learn? I'm not looking to steal "your fish", just learn how to catch my own.

Pm sent :D

Matt

hey man... I have no problems sharing technics , if there is anything you want to know , PM me... I am always willing to answer any questions.

it was not a record fish thought I would share the pic and thank Matt...i did mention what I caught it on in the thread