Tjames09

Overnight ice hut rentals recommendation

Something in the north Bay Area perhaps, doesn’t have to be nipising. Anyone have any recommendations on places they’ve stayed. Not sure if any lakes in muskoka do overnights. 

thanks! :)

Edited by Tjames09

Stayed at Anglers Haven for a weekend a few years back. Huts were well equipped, service was good, fishing was reasionable,  South Bay area Nipissing.  

Reeds Outdoors. Off of Sunrise Park right on Lakeshore drive. Great service and the double huts are awesom. If you have enough guys you get two huts. One for fishing and cooking and the other for sleeping. Always on the fish. Perch, pike, ling and a few pickeral.

On 11/9/2019 at 4:14 AM, Big Cliff said:

Stayed at Anglers Haven for a weekend a few years back. Huts were well equipped, service was good, fishing was reasionable,  South Bay area Nipissing.  

Another vote for Anglers Haven, solid operator.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• 2019 Canadian Ice Fishing Expo

The 3rd annual Canadian Ice Fishing Expo is moving to a new and better venue, Georgian College Building "J" on December 14th & 15th. Should be another great event and this year we welcome Gord Pyzer to the stage, looking forward to his insightful seminars as always! I will be presenting a seminar titles "JACKS are WILD, especially for Lake Simcoe "JUMBOS"! talking about using Jack Spoons notably Slab Grabbers for lake Simcoe's fames Jumbo Perch! We'll discuss Garmin electronics, Navionics Ch

in General Discussion

• Ice Fishing

Who's starting to get excited for ice fishing season? I know the itch has started for me.

in General Discussion

• Overnight trip with small kids?

Hi all. Need some advice. I've been a bass fisherman my whole life and the last time i've kept any fish was over ten years ago. This winter my 8 year old son has repeatedly asked me to take him fishing this summer and asked if we could stay overnight and cook the fish. These are his only requirements. I'm looking forward to it but i need some advice or suggestions with a boat rental, and a cottage\resort that's kid friendly. Anyone do a similar trip in recent years. I'm located in the GTA and wi

in General Discussion

• Algonquin park ice out date

With the crazy April weather this year what date would you guys expect ice out for Algonquin park.My guess would be May 5

in General Discussion

• Recommendation for boat body work

Hey guys it's been a while as life has got in the way of fishing but hoping to get out there more often this year. Just wondering if anyone has a recommendation for getting my top cap repaired on my 16'. The place where my boat was stored must have had a window shining on a portion of it so it dulled the black gelcoat in 2 areas. Kinda looks like it's got the sun shining on it at all times. The other issue is I have an imprint in the gel coat from my boat cover. Don't ask me how but it's th

in General Discussion