A "Pretty" fish report! - New Personal Best

Bly

Have you two ever considered setting yourself the same target that I have of catching as many different species in a year as possible. I'm convinced you could just do it and catch all of them in Ontario! :w00t:

My guess is you already have more than me already, and usually bigger than the ones I get too!! :blush: Seriously...How many/what species have you caught this year between the two of you, i'm curious?

Watch out fish... here comes ccmtcanada and bly - none of you are safe! :lol:

Keep the reports coming. All the best for the weekend. :Gonefishing:

Edited by OO7

:blush: Thanks everyone! They really were a nice surprise :) The Red Devil is one lure I think I will always make sure I have in my tackle...it has been very very good to me lol Thank you also for the information on the North winds....will have to remember that!

007...Here is a list of the species that we have caught this year....

Musky

Pike

Rock Bass

LM Bass

SM Bass

Perch

Bluegill

Pumpkinseed

Trout Perch

Rainbow Trout

Brown Trout

Creek Chub

Bullhead

Carp

Goby

white sucker

lake herring

alewive (snagged)

I think that is all of them for this year, all species except the musky have been caught from shore. Oh and some of them were quite small lol Good luck with your quest....I think it is great and I love reading the updates!

Judging by that list - I think your beating me by three or four species! I must try harder! LOL

I don't suppose you have a picture of the Trout-perch? I've seen drawings of them in a book but never an actual photo of one - would be great to see a shot of an uncommon species like that. (sorry for changing the subject from your initial post)

Judging by that list - I think your beating me by three or four species! I must try harder! LOL

I don't suppose you have a picture of the Trout-perch? I've seen drawings of them in a book but never an actual photo of one - would be great to see a shot of an uncommon species like that. (sorry for changing the subject from your initial post)

Here's that picture...it's not very clear...but the markings look pretty clear on it...

gallery_60_23_22248.jpg

Oh yeah...I have to add Sheepshead to that list of species for this year! I have another report up...