My First O.F.A.H Award

fishergirl72

Well I made a post a couple of weeks ago about that great chinook salmon that I caught on Lake Ontario with Shawn and his friend. I entered that beauty to team 9 and then I enterd the OFAH award program for the very first time. Well four days later I got my award for the salmon along with my decal :thumbsup_anim: It is my very first award that I ever recieved for fishing and I will be entering more this year. My aim is to get 5 species out of ten to get the special award, but even if I don't reach my goal at least I have this which I am going to frame very soon! :clapping: Thanks FOTB and Fishindevil for reminding me about the OFAH award program.

JuliesAward002.jpg

JuliesAward001.jpg

Congrats Julie!!! Way to go...those awards are sweet and it's a great program the OFAH has going there. We have some of those awards as well....framed underneath the pics of the fish we've caught. Hope to see you getting more of those in the future!

Congrats Julie!!! Way to go...those awards are sweet and it's a great program the OFAH has going there. We have some of those awards as well....framed underneath the pics of the fish we've caught. Hope to see you getting more of those in the future!

Thanks Cliff, it means alot! :clapping:

Congrats Julie on the OFAH award!! :thumbsup_anim: Your King also makes the 2007 OFC Tournament Big Fish Board under the Salmon category. Only 2 others have entered a salmon (Jen and Fishindevil) both at 34". Well done. :clapping: Next tournament update is tomorrow, so be sure to check it out. :)

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Edited by fishinonthebrain

Congrats Julie on the OFAH award!! :thumbsup_anim: Your King also makes the 2007 OFC Tournament Big Fish Board under the Salmon category. Only 2 others have entered a salmon (Jen and Fishindevil) both at 34". Well done. :clapping: Next tournament update is tomorrow, so be sure to check it out. :)

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Thanks FTOB!!! You just made my day even sweeter! Thanks! :thumbsup_anim:

Congrat's!

(Man, what I would give if my wife would get excited over an OFAH award :lol: )

I know what you mean, when I was all in awe over that award, Fishindevil just looked at me wondering why.LOL, it has many more but to a woman, it is different, it is a accomplishment over a sport.

I know what you mean, when I was all in awe over that award, Fishindevil just looked at me wondering why.LOL, it has many more but to a woman, it is different, it is a accomplishment over a sport.

No, I get that, and it is an accomplishment :clapping: .

What I mean is, that I love my wife dearly and she's got some amazing qualities, but while she enjoys the outdoors and fishing, she'll never love it enough to enter a fish for an award let alone join and participate in fishing message board.

In a male dominated sport that's very cool to see. Kudos to you and all the other female members of the board :) .

No, I get that, and it is an accomplishment :clapping: .

What I mean is, that I love my wife dearly and she's got some amazing qualities, but while she enjoys the outdoors and fishing, she'll never love it enough to enter a fish for an award let alone join and participate in fishing message board.

In a male dominated sport that's very cool to see. Kudos to you and all the other female members of the board :) .

Thanks solopaddler, I knew what you meant and that is what I was trying to say, along those lines but you said it better.LOL :clapping: