Muskie suggestions

BrentS89

Looking for suggestions. I have been given 3 places but haven't fished any of them. Leaving from Kitchener I have Lake St. Clair ( Belle RIver), Rideau River (Kars area) or Lake Stoco (Tweed). Any help or other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brent

There is also some ice on the kawartha lakes right now. Might affect your launching.

It didn't affect me today. But the self launch of my boat certainly made it a wet start to the day. Still didn't stop 20+ walleye from making it in the boat (and back in the water).

It didn't affect me today. But the self launch of my boat certainly made it a wet start to the day. Still didn't stop 20+ walleye from making it in the boat (and back in the water).

Good you man. Do you wear a survival suit this time of year fishing solo?

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Yes - survival suit is a must. Too bad my boots didn't float.

Only if someone was there to witness it and record it, this certainly would have been a youtube hit. Normally I drive the boat off or push it off but the trailer dropped so fast, I hit the brakes and sprinted out with precision steps such that I was still knee deep running along the trailer frame to the bunks to catch the bow of the boat. Even I was laughing as I was in the process of catching my boat......hard to stop a 19' boat when it wants to go the other direction.