makes my blood boil

rickster

I am so mad right now I am having a hard time typing so if spelling is off lpease forgive.

Before I tell you what made me so mad a little history is in order.

There is a man and woman living just north of town here that for some reason beyond my comprehension has taking to feeding the black bears that come around their house. At this point I believe they are feeding at least six or eight including a mother with cubs :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Anyway last year I saw him fishing a few times on the dock here in town..(River flows through town)

I didn't really think too much of it at the first time but then I noticed him there every day for about two weeks and I started to put two and two together. My buddy was fishing beside him one evening when the guy caught a nice smallmouth and when my buddy said to him that it was a nice smallie the guy said "oh is that what it is"

as he through it into his cooler whole. Noticed every time he caught a fish that he threw it into his cooler.

When the bite would stop he would leave for the day.

I finally had enough last year and called a CO that I knew really well and told him what I thought was going on.

He came down and talked to the guy but unfortunately did he did not have any fish at the time. The Co told him that he was nuts if he was feeding the fish to the bears and that if he ended up getting mauled it would be his own damn fault. The guy just told him that the bears were gentle and would not hurt him :wallbash:

The only good thing about it is the guy stopped fishing (at least I never saw him here in town anymore)

But now to what got me going again

Last night I came home from some friends place and went for a ride along the river front and there is the father of my kids and now his wife fishing on the dock with the cooler in between them.

Went home to get my camera but they were gone when I got back

I think if I see them there again I am going to be tempted to go throw him in the river

Any suggestions???

You do it and yer the one that will be charged aswell as him,if they catch him.

Call and let the ones in charge take care of it.

I was once like you and the past does come back time to time,but you are best to leave it to the ones in charge.

Oh to be young and so fisty again.LOL

I have a couple of bear paws

I will give them to you

put them on your hand and beat him to death

make sure you claw him a lot......they will blame his loving bears...

ok I am kidding........

I would just keep taking pictures calling MNR and I would talk to him and tell him you and others are watching them and do do whatever it takes to stop him from poaching

and that if he does it again you will send all your hunting friend over near his house to shoot the bears during bear hunting season

The Co said the same thing unfortunately they have to catch him in the act.

I already called him and let him know the jerkoff was out there fishing again.

Hopefully they nail him.

Actually I hope the bears nail him :whistling::whistling:

Here's a suggestion. I don't know where you live but most small towns have a local paper. i.e. a Gazzette

Start by putting an article together with a story and facts and than at the end of the article pose a question. Start by writing the story much like you did in this post but at the end of the article form a question like Does anyone know if 8 human feed wild bears is a good thing in town? The sarcasim and the question will work nicely without anyone knowing that you want to throw him in the River....someone else will. The town will be a buzz and the idiot will probably stop.