Cross canada trip this Summer

huzzsaba

Don't sell yourself short.. cross into the USA in BC. Come back though Washington State, Hit Yellowstone, tour Montana, the Dakotas and then come back into Canada at Deluth! Gas will also be about 60% the cost below the border.

What he said!

If you somehow have to drive at night on 17 you would be wise to follow behind a semi truck.. They can hit the Moose for you.. We drove up 11 on a night with little traffic and almost paid for it with our lives when a cow moose ran out in front of us.. I could see the white of her eyes.. I bet they were as bugged out as ours were.. Lol

17 is nothing compared to Manitoulin Is. or the Northern Rockies in BC.

If you somehow have to drive at night on 17 you would be wise to follow behind a semi truck.. They can hit the Moose for you.. We drove up 11 on a night with little traffic and almost paid for it with our lives when a cow moose ran out in front of us.. I could see the white of her eyes.. I bet they were as bugged out as ours were

Thanks for the awesome advice. I have done lots of nighttime highway driving but I understand the trans canada and other highways out there are a different animal.I have followed trucks in the past mainly in heavy fog.

Edited by huzzsaba