NF - Best Gas Pressure Washer

KraTToR

I currently own a Kodiac (Honda Motor) with 2800 psi which is ok but not the power I need.

I'm looking for something with more power and more versatility.

Been looking at the Yamaha PW4040 which has 4000 psi/4gpm, quick release fittings, braided hose, etc. Definitely top quality with a price to match at $1500 list.

Are there any others I should look at?

515E62D8-7601-4782-9367-C26F80178B58_zps

this is the unit I have it is a 220 volt diesel fired 2500 psi steam or hot water pressure washer. While not as portable it really degreases and cleans like a banshee. I has the cat pump which is easily rebuildable and parts are available.

Art

Be very careful with those big units, years ago we would have an outside firm bring a big 550 volt unit into the plant to clean the scale off chemical tanks, well the hose broke and the kid in the tank took over a hundred stitches to close up his leg, cut worse than a knife. :w00t:

Be very careful with those big units, years ago we would have an outside firm bring a big 550 volt unit into the plant to clean the scale off chemical tanks, well the hose broke and the kid in the tank took over a hundred stitches to close up his leg, cut worse than a knife. :w00t:

No doubt they have the ability to mess you up. The jet from the tip is enough to cut and burn you. I have welding gloves and full clothing with face shield to wear while using it. It is great for stripping car frames and such making sand blasting much easier and less time consuming. The heat can be moderated from off to 230 degrees and different tips to make the pressure controllable. An auto detailer bought the unit and it kept blowing off paint from the cars because he was didn't know how to adjust it. I adjusted it for him and when the burner stopped working he sold it to me for $100.00. I replaced the electrodes and replaced the fuel filter and it works like a champ.

Art