In support with #BellLetsTalk NF

manitoubass2

Sike.

Post some hunting pics!!!

Me sis got this early fall! Her first moose!

So proud of her! 3 years ago she was all social media style, now shes gotta trap line and hunting and fishing!

She has really bad anxiety issues so im just as proud she is challenging herself and overcoming her obstacles!

Share a story, related or not, and or post some hunting pics!!!

FB_IMG_1484543547668_zpsduq9lfr3.jpg

Edited by manitoubass2

The moose is great, but even more so is the fact that your sister is challenging and over coming her anxiety, 1 in 3 people will have some form of a mental health issue within their lifetime, myself included, but more worrisome for a parent is when their offspring is not well physically or more so mentally as their is no quick fix to a mental health issue, which can go on for years, and a lifetime, my daughter also suffers greatly from this disease, hug your sister for me, for someone whos been there and living it every day God Bless

The moose is great, but even more so is the fact that your sister is challenging and over coming her anxiety, 1 in 3 people will have some form of a mental health issue within their lifetime, myself included, but more worrisome for a parent is when their offspring is not well physically or more so mentally as their is no quick fix to a mental health issue, which can go on for years, and a lifetime, my daughter also suffers greatly from this disease, hug your sister for me, for someone whos been there and living it every day God Bless

Shes improving, and thats the best part! Seeing her confidence grow is amazing!

I too suffer from anxiety and panic disorder, so I know first hand how hard the struggle is and can be. Its still hard.

Much love brotha, I wish you all the best in your battles! They can be overwhelming to say the least!

And for those that dont suffer, its hard for them to understand. The effects of depression, anxiety and panic disorders is tough to tackle. Even crippling at times

Myself, I find solace in nature. Its where I feel the most comfortable for many reasons. So when I took my sister out after a good talk about her anxiety, she found the same solace. It took time though! One hurdle at a time.

Many trips I spent hours, only to have to turn around and leave because of hers, or my attacks.

But gradually she overcome alot of those hurdles. Not all, but neither have I.

Now shes an accomplished hunter and angler. Fantastic woodsman! Even gained enough control to hold down a great job!

Im proud of her, and you! I hug her for ya but have one right back!

Good new about your sister. That moose would certainly build her confidence. Lots of work but lots of memories and meat. I took this buck just before Xmas. First deer since 2010 and first buck since 2007. Solo hunt including a 2.5 hour drag.

Buck Dec 21 2016.jpg

Shes improving, and thats the best part! Seeing her confidence grow is amazing!

I too suffer from anxiety and panic disorder, so I know first hand how hard the struggle is and can be. Its still hard.

Much love brotha, I wish you all the best in your battles! They can be overwhelming to say the least!

And for those that dont suffer, its hard for them to understand. The effects of depression, anxiety and panic disorders is tough to tackle. Even crippling at times

Myself, I find solace in nature. Its where I feel the most comfortable for many reasons. So when I took my sister out after a good talk about her anxiety, she found the same solace. It took time though! One hurdle at a time.

Many trips I spent hours, only to have to turn around and leave because of hers, or my attacks.

But gradually she overcome alot of those hurdles. Not all, but neither have I.

Now shes an accomplished hunter and angler. Fantastic woodsman! Even gained enough control to hold down a great job!

Im proud of her, and you! I hug her for ya but have one right back!

I to find solace, and peace in the beauty that the Creator has blessed us with, all the best to you and your family