Good Neighbors

Bernie

My Neighbor called me at work this morning telling me he had a strange noise on acceleration in his Nissan Frontier. Being really busy at the time I said I would stop by later and take it for a test drive to see if it was serious. Just after lunch I took it for a spin and discovered it was only an exhaust heat shield vibration. A bay was empty when I got to the shop and pulled it in. A hose clamp around the shield did the trick to eliminate the vibration. I took it back and left it in his driveway. He called later and asked what we had done to repair it and how much was the charge. Now my Neighbor is a fine fella with a wife and two very young kids. I didnt charge him anything. Just before supper he came over with 2 bags containing 2 specked trout in each bag. I didnt expect anything from him at all but this I could hardly refuse. I am so grateful to have good neighbors and to live in a great community. If the world today was just a little more giving we would live much better lives.

Just feeling a little reflective tonite and thought I would share :canadian:

Yep I enjoyed snow blowing all the local good nieghbors drives/walkways in the winter.I would find a case of cold ones or a bottle even baseball tickets to the jays at my door. I did it as a good nieghbor and gave thier backs a break and expected nothing in return. Good deeds breed good deeds.

Good on ya for your kindness Nip. :clapping:

Hey Bernie...I truly believe in fishing karma...do a good deed and the fishing is good! Keep it up and hopefully someone in our boat will take home the pike championship!! haha. Good on you though...it's people like you that really make the world go round.

:thumbsup_anim:

What goes around, comes around Bernie ! Found out while in Trailer Parks and now living in the Boonies.

Its no big thing doing favors for Neighbors as it almost always comes back to you.

Good on ya Cobber ! [Aussie talk :lol: ]