NW Ontario road conditions NF

manitoubass2

Looks familiar Rick, or worse but for maybe an hour with several stops pulling into someones laneway. No way for more than that. Not this year though. Rain, rain and more rain today. If it continued there would be severe flooding along the Grand River, plenty of pack ice today on it.

After my first surgery in 78' they put a cast on from hip to toe. My kid brother made a hand control for the accelerator out of a pool cue bridge and I would use my left foot for the brake. Worked great or I would be stuck at home for weeks.

Good luck on the therapy young Brudder. I call the stuff the therapist asks you to do on your own "homework". Do your homework but not beyond what he or she asks. No pain no gain. What you do now will determine your quality of life for the rest of your life.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Rick, our first real storm I left Markham at 3:30 pm go to Woodbridge (28 km) got home at 8:45. ( 5.25 hrs)

You did well in 6 hours.

Hope your drive back is better.

last month I took my wife to St Mikes, the appointment was booked by her dr. Get there, 1 hour to register and find his office and only to be told you are NOT booked in!

I told them how my drive was at 9 am and day off work and wasn't coming back, she got looked at and then getting out of the parking lot cost $22 for for 3 hours.

Rick, our first real storm I left Markham at 3:30 pm go to Woodbridge (28 km) got home at 8:45. ( 5.25 hrs)

You did well in 6 hours.

Hope your drive back is better.

last month I took my wife to St Mikes, the appointment was booked by her dr. Get there, 1 hour to register and find his office and only to be told you are NOT booked in!

I told them how my drive was at 9 am and day off work and wasn't coming back, she got looked at and then getting out of the parking lot cost $22 for for 3 hours.

Geez! Thats horrible bud!

Weather looks much better tomorrow but my heater went out 15 mins from tbay.

Now I gotta have that fixed before we can leave???

Might end up staying and extra night but Im not sure grandma can handle a 1 year old and 6 kids.

I feel bad

I really dislike going to the Hospital for anything. Besides the 25 bucks to park I went for a CT scan last week for an 8:15 appointment. The lady looked at me and said you are 12 hrs early. She took pity on me. I get in there and there is 1 guy waiting. I was in and out in 20 minutes, What the???? Did all the people that should have been in line there that would have had me come at night all cancel? Good way to get a second shift scheduled eh?

I really dislike going to the Hospital for anything. Besides the 25 bucks to park I went for a CT scan last week for an 8:15 appointent. The lady looked at me and said you are 12 hrs early. She took pity on me. I get in there and there is 1 guy waiting. I was in and out in 20 minutes, What the???? Did all the people that should have been in line there that would have had me come at night all cancel? Good way to get a second shift scheduled eh?

OI this is going the wrong way regarding Hospital regs. We will be shut down by Art!

I went to one at 12:45 am for my wife and paid early for parking ($22 for 3 hours) and they lowered the rates! That's a joke!

Today I sent a nasty letter to my MP Del Duca and our MInister of energy and out glorious premier that our taxpayers are being taken.

Why does Mbass have to drive to Thunderbay for treatment?

hei I'm a grand and when they all come over there are 8. I KNOW.

noisy little buggers. My daughter lives in Innsifil and has been with us for most of the winter because of the drive?

we're you driving a bus? :)

Lol. Nah mah mom has rheumatoid arthritis. So last summer I convinced he to quit work for health reason and come live with us free of charge of course! Until this weekend that is???