2019-2020 Hockey Thread

They were saying how the laffs are probably the only team to have avoided the injury bug so far and it will likely come calling at some point. Yes injury is a bad thing for any team obviously. And you can't compare anyone on the laffs to McDavid, Crosby or Ovie. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Ottawa has has their number one goalie away, Ryan has been hurt at times, Hammond out, Lazar out but have kept it together.

And we're ahead of the laffs.

Oh and now MacArthur out. Any idea why a Senator would hammer their own player and end his season? Bright bunch...tick tock..the end is coming... LOL

It was

Oh and now MacArthur out. Any idea why a Senator would hammer their own player and end his season? Bright bunch...tick tock..the end is coming... LOL

It was some rookie trying to make the team. I think he was chased out of Calgary for doing the same thing. I guess hie NHL chances are over.

It was

It was some rookie trying to make the team. I think he was chased out of Calgary for doing the same thing. I guess hie NHL chances are over.

I wouldn't want that label on me. I tried to read the name on his practice jersey but couldn't make it out. As you said, probably not a name we'll see too much.