Pigeon Lake bathtub.

captpierre

no pictures, it didn't happen :)

yeah, LMB fishing has been good.

otter_zpsnmptavf1.jpg

If I see a dead fish or a seagull pecking at something floating, I always boat over and check it out. Lots of common white suckers belly up in my area, I don't know what that's about.

The walleye in my area aren't coming in shallow at all, even after dark. It's all 18 FOW or more. If that's the case on Pigeon Captain, that should help you eliminate a lot of water.

Beauti solid fish.

Great Bass Chris. I have found Large Mouth don't seem to be affected by warm water as other fish are. I've caught them in Cuba in bath water shallows.

My not so favorite Bro-in-law stopped who started fishing 5 years ago and he can now have his own show, that guy. He was bragging how he caught a 42" Musky this year on a ultra light and played her out for well over 30 minutes and took 10 minutes to release it. He was so proud of himself. After listening to this Jim Saric wanna be I told him he should have run the boat up to it and cut the line when he knew it was a big Musky. Why? Because you killed it and explained why I thought so. You might as well shot it. Am I wrong? I'm not a Musky guy but know that much.

Great Bass Chris. I have found Large Mouth don't seem to be affected by warm water as other fish are. I've caught them in Cuba in bath water shallows.

My not so favorite Bro-in-law stopped who started fishing 5 years ago and he can now have his own show, that guy. He was bragging how he caught a 42" Musky this year on a ultra light and played her out for well over 30 minutes and took 10 minutes to release it. He was so proud of himself. After listening to this Jim Saric wanna be I told him he should have run the boat up to it and cut the line when he knew it was a big Musky. Why? Because you killed it and explained why I thought so. You might as well shot it. Am I wrong? I'm not a Musky guy but know that much.

Thats true with bass. Ive caught smallies too in sick hot water and im not even sure how the fish are alive? They feel like jello

Was you not so favorite fishing 600ft behind the boat?

Me thinks hes fibbing you.

Ive caught a few mid forties fiah on rainy lake on 4lb test crappie fishing and unfortunately I did kill a good pike with what id estimate was more like an 8 minute fight. My bad, shoulda cut the line.

My pb pike(47") took less then 4 minutes with 20lb braid.

Longest fight id ever had is with an 8 foot 100lb sturgeon and that legit took an hour(I know, we filmed it).

And just being honest, pike and musky are like a perch fight compared to sturgeon

A 100 lb Surgeon can take an hour for sure. That must have been a blast. I have seen them but never caught one. Years back a 7.5 footer washed up on shore down the road. A beast. I took a pic and they put it and my report in the weekly rag we have out here. The local had it hanging on his back hoe. It weighed in over 100 lbs. I still have the pic I need to find it. All the kids in the area said there was a monster in the lake that summer swimming, they were right.

See a PM from me. Kirsten must be up playing with Pops.

I call this the season that never was. Levels here on Erie are high. We have 2 feet of beach where we normally have 20'. I have caught a grand total of 3 pics. Not 1 Erie jumbo, not 1 this year. Get this, water temp at 75 feet deep is 75F. Not even the Pic gurus are catching fish.

I have caught more fish when I lived in downtown Hamilton and didn't have a boat or a clue.

This year definitely worst than last year especially for shore fishing.

I was at rock point PP a few weeks ago and I may have and lots of dead fish washed up on the beach. Same report I got from my friends who camped at turkey point. Lots of dead fish.