Little Long lake info

misfish

Doing my google search again for another lake to try. Looks like a nice trip to make with the toon.

Feel free to pm if you must.

Looking for a public access spot to launch my toon and park the truck without bothering the locals..

Thanks

B

Edited by Brian B

No help here Brian but because I never heard of it I had to google it. Interesting looking lake with lots of (or so it appears) access to adjacent ones too. Looks like it could be a winner - and I hope it is!

Michael

You bet Michael.

It will be worth a trip. That area could be a weeks vaction next year. I want to learn it abit, travel some of the roads. Im sure If I talk to a few locals and tell them Im just looking to catch not keep, they will lend a few trails.

I've never heard of it either, but there's lots of decent little toon friendly lakes in Haliburton if you wanted to head in that direction.

I havent study the area that much Chris. You and ckew seem to have it peged pretty good. I will be looking out that way for future fishes. If I find something that looks interesting,I,ll be sure to chew your ear off bud.

Whats come to me about going all over the place is, I wish I had started doing this much sooner. I am starting to understand what you guy see and feel on these outings. Plus I need to get my mind open to other spiecies. Not just bass and pickeral and pike. Them trout and white fish lakes I know would be a blast.

Are you talking about the one near Sparrow?

No Roger, But now you have me looking at it.LOL

Edited by Brian B