NF any vapers on board?

manitoubass2

im looking for something natural...like mountain dew or cheetos

SORRY FOR THE HIJACK MANITOU! i just had to

No prob man!!!

I seen that vid months ago and its dang amazing!!!!

Things like that need to be shared???

Edited by manitoubass2

I gave a friend an old battery and I went out and bought him a cartomizer and 10$ worth of juice. I asked him to try it instead of smoking the cancer sticks. Its been over a year since I gave it to him and he has stopped smoking cigarettes completely. He is down to mixing mg's of nic.

I think he said he's down to 2 mgs although he does feel it when he tries to just use vape with out nicotine in it.

Good luck with it.

You can vape lots of other things with the battery as well. You just need to change the pieces.

Im pretty stoked on this machine.

Im off smokes now completely, and although my mix is high nic, i only vape maybe 10-12 puffs a day

Feels waaaaaaaaaay better than cigs

One thing is for certain, coming from a heavy smoker, the first day or two you cough up alot of crap. But after that it feels great! Gets better and better everyday.

I got my machine tunes in nicely for the time being before I adjust.

Crappy thing is I cant bring this in the field at work. Which is fine when we have near vehicle access. But it will suck drilling 6km in the bush without it

Edited by manitoubass2

Why can't you? Not sure exactly how big the Evic is but I thought it was pretty small? I have my 50 watt unit for fishing/working that fits in pocket very easily.

Yeah dood its small and easily fits in my pocket.

Its the conditions I work in.

Ine minute its hot, then its downpouring rain. In the auger holes we hit pockets of water that send water/clay everywhere and its just a huge mess. And when it happens you dont just back off, you keep working right through it. Its impossible to keep anything dry.

But.... If I had half a brain, I can store it in a waterproof container maybe 15 20 yards away

Yeah buddy, you made me think! ???