Mill Lake near Parry Sound

kickingfrog

Yes kickingfrog, I would love to help u my family thru my brother spent the 60s, 70s and eighties roaming thru the area, know it extreamely well, my brother who lived there for almost 30 years patrolled the area thru the police we found great places before the advent of computers lol

Yes kickingfrog, I would love to help u my family thru my brother spent the 60s, 70s and eighties roaming thru the area, know it extreamely well, my brother who lived there for almost 30 years patrolled the area thru the police we found great places before the advent of computers lol

Your family still in the area?

Wife's cousin had a cottage on one of the islands visable from the highway. Too close for comfort for me, but they liked it while they had it. We could order a pizza and have it delivered to the government dock!

I fished a few areas of the lake, anything specific you are looking for?

HH

Edited by Headhunter

I'm also likely to be headed to a friend's cottage at some point this summer too to do some fishing. Probably be targeting bass by then but if there are walleye or splake available I'd like to check those out too. Never fished there before personally, but they do tell me the bass fishing is pretty fun.

My friend is considering buying a cottage. He asked me about the lake. I was wondering about the type of Lake it is. Deep/weedy etc. Is the lake getting better or worse? Is it the goto lake in the area or do most fish else where. Is it the type of Lake that has tons of water skiers and jet skis. Did it get fished out by yokels in the 70's and 80's. Save "your spots" if there are fish, I'll find them. Although I have some insight as to why he might be getting a deal.