All the nuts aren't on trees

kickingfrog

Hell the sun was shining, good for him. When we lived up on Farlain Lake the old couple beside us use to be in the lake every weekend... during the winter! (just wish they hadn't made the run and back naked.... )

Edited by irishfield

Heck I put the dock in this weekend, water went over my chest waders, I'm probably going to have to sit down to pee for another week, my best friend pulled a turtle and won't even stick his head out anymore :whistling: (Might even have to change my name to "Little Cliff")

Edited by Big Cliff

Heck I put the dock in this weekend, water went over my chest waders, I'm probably going to have to sit down to pee for another week, my best friend pulled a turtle and won't even stick his head out anymore :whistling: (Might even have to change my name to "Little Cliff")

What ? ? ? No Cliff "HANGER" :(

Another contender is the one who jumped the fence at the Toronto Zoo to get a hat from the tiger enclosure.

That would be for the Darwin award, I'm in the running for the Magician's award for making something disapear so fast even I can't find it! (I asked Sue to look for me but she said she can't find her glasses and refuses to feel her way around).

Edited by Big Cliff