Carbon Tax

16 Footer

Provincially, the only people I know who voted libs were folks getting paid by the libs by working for them.

I cringed on my provincial ballot when I checked Conservative....but reminded myself (and continue to this day) that federal and provincial politics differs greatly.

But we have a tremendous amount of public servants in this province, the majority of which are teachers, who will ensure the Libs remain in power.

Remember when we found out that the Liberal government had made a secret payment to the teachers union to offset their labour negotiation costs (with the government!!!!!). The liberals treat the citizens like dumbazzes because there are so many out there that put up with that crapola from them. It's endless. Who the heLL is voting them in?

+ travel deductions for holidays, + Northern Living Allowance, + much larger basic tax allowances.

But you're wrong, we do have territorial income tax, federal income tax but only GST. No sales taxes like HST, PST etc.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

You are right Dave but I just got screwed out of a job because I was a p3, qualifications up here mean squat unless your aboriginal or have lived up here half your life,,,,,,,,,even a friend of my wife today is packing it in after trying for two years of trying to get work and she is a university graduate,, but she has 2 strikes against her she is not native being a p1 and she has not lived half her life up here,,,sadly because of prejudice the have lost their savings and are having to leave, I only truly wish the rest of Canada knew how one sided things are up here, they are truly playing on ignorance

Many aboriginals without proper qualifications are getting some great paying jobs even without a high school diploma or even a drivers licence,, a quote from one native who got a job on maintaining the ice roads said all I have to do is give my band number and I will get a job up there and he did and he is driving a truck that requires a class 3 or d in Ontarios terms and he had no valid licence revoked and yes we also have friends working on the ice roads my neighbour being one and an ice road trucker of 14 years ex military,,,,,,and I have to go thru winter with a defective furnace and hope we dont deal with effects of carbon monoxide poisoning, it is not all roses and the Yukon and Nunuvit will surpass the NWT this year for economic growth, I only wish we came up here when u did, and yes the lady in question had applied 25 times in the last 2 years for various govt positions, its like the lube truck driving job from the mines which has been advertised countless times but I never got an interview, if I had of they would not have had to keep looking for people to fill the same job,,, I have been told they have to take time off for healing sessions, and that is also from an aboriginal

Edited by mr blizzard

You are right Dave but I just got screwed out of a job because I was a p3, qualifications up here mean squat unless your aboriginal or have lived up here half your life,,,,,,,,,even a friend of my wife today is packing it in after trying for two years of trying to get work and she is a university graduate,, but she has 2 strikes against her she is not native being a p1 and she has not lived half her life up here,,,sadly because of prejudice the have lost their savings and are having to leave, I only truly wish the rest of Canada knew how one sided things are up here, they are truly playing on ignorance

Many aboriginals without proper qualifications are getting some great paying jobs even without a high school diploma or even a drivers licence,, a quote from one native who got a job on maintaining the ice roads said all I have to do is give my band number and I will get a job up there and he did and he is driving a truck that requires a class 3 or d in Ontarios terms and he had no valid licence revoked and yes we also have friends working on the ice roads my neighbour being one and an ice road trucker of 14 years ex military,,,,,,and I have to go thru winter with a defective furnace and hope we dont deal with effects of carbon monoxide poisoning, it is not all roses and the Yukon and Nunuvit will surpass the NWT this year for economic growth, I only wish we came up here when u did, and yes the lady in question had applied 25 times in the last 2 years for various govt positions, its like the lube truck driving job from the mines which has been advertised countless times but I never got an interview, if I had of they would not have had to keep looking for people to fill the same job,,, I have been told they have to take time off for healing sessions, and that is also from an aboriginal

Racist

Im just kidding bud but thats an issue to take up with the queen of england. Good luck on that

Edited by manitoubass2