Need ice hut advice

mr blizzard

Go get her Bliz!!

Hopefully you get skunked on your hut's maiden voyage!!

Lmao ha good one I was running around the truck last night in the driveway, practicing I guess the neighbours thought I was crazy :tease: :tease: :tease:

Edited by mr blizzard

Glad to hear a happy ending. Good job on CTC as well.

Cheers

Craig

Thx Sandbag, some of the staff dont even know what a propane tank is and its in their own dept,,,language barrier but that staff member really went to bat, I think I will get him a gift card from Tims to show my appreciation

Hi John,

The first thing is how you transport it to the lake, you will need to have a big car or trailer, I have a clam scout(one man) if I fish alone and a Nanook if fish with friend or my wife, they both work good and last years, scout is 8 years now and the Nanook is 7 years now, I have just purchase a thermal replacement tent for the Nanook 2 days ago. For the zipper, I don't have any issue at all.

Hi John,

The first thing is how you transport it to the lake, you will need to have a big car or trailer, I have a clam scout(one man) if I fish alone and a Nanook if fish with friend or my wife, they both work good and last years, scout is 8 years now and the Nanook is 7 years now, I have just purchase a thermal replacement tent for the Nanook 2 days ago. For the zipper, I don't have any issue at all.

thx we quite often drive our truck out but we have a boggan that it will fit in when we use the sleds

Thats AWESOME John.

That Nick guy came out this morning just to show off. We were out for an hour and he shows up,set up and catches a fish. BUGGER. :D:w00t::rofl2:

thx Brian we are going to try it out today hopefully, if not tomorrow for sure

lmao good one that has happened to me many times lol good for Nick though :canadian:

That's up there with a deal of a lifetime :good: . Great score !!!!!!

Thx DB heck theres room for u too lol we just put it up in our living room, in perfect condition, will try it tomorrow a score like that sure picks u up alot, long overdue and truly appreciated, wish I could post a pic, maybe Dave can

Sandbag and GBW thanks for the input

Funny storey to a happy ending

I contacted Dave, the cabin guy, you may know him lol :tease: he told me of 2 or 3 prospects at ctc

first one was sold out

the second was $239, one in stock, go to the store to find it was discontinued last year

2 staff go to look for it come back 10 minutes later, nothing, said manager looked for it for a year almost should have been taken out of stock

Went back to get my wife and told her the news

Then went back to sports counter to find a different staff member at desk, said I know the storey but could u just let her see the pic as it looked so nice, thought maybe another store down south might still have one,

the latter clerk said let me check, we went to stand by warehouse doors, 20 minutes later he comes out with the rapala asylum 4,,,,got goose bumps

10x10x6'8 tall heeha covered in a bit of dust

He said lets talk to the manager as the cardboard was torn, I thought big whoop

We go up to the store manager and he knocks 140 bucks of after I praised the efforts of the clerk

A former just under 400 buck hut for 100 bucks

thx for the members help today for the persistence of the clerk and manager

And its big enough that if the fish arent biting I can chase my wife around the fishing hole till I catch her :tease:

Mr B some of those CT guys are the best, when they want to be and go looking for stuff that the puter says it's gone. I KNOW I feed a CT General Manager (BOWMANVILLE) who is also married to my daughter. :)

Yes do buy them an Tim's they will remember you the next time you are in need.

Good score! I once got a crap load of lures for 20 because they were torn off the hangers, so they put them all in a box and away we went. :)