Another Massacre in the US

Old Ironmaker

My views on the president reflect how he has failed us in my opinion. You will find the same comments all over Canada on your political figures. Rarely will you find a man who can make everyone happy. I will not make everyone happy with my opinions same as you will not make everyone happy. Ohio Fisherman has bashed the USA in many posts however he decided to come after me when it suits him. No issue from me his opinion has no infuence on me or my opinions. He is an Obama supporter I am not just that simple. I have had to vote for the lesser of two evils for the last 4 terms same as a lot of people. We all are hoping for a hero and he has not gotten here yet. I will at this time bow out and will not get into a political discussion the outcome of those usually leave good friends not talking anymore. I value everyone who has an opinion here as long as it is said civilly and without malice.

Art

I guess we all are ready for change so get out and vote and hope that it is the man who is best for our Nations wins instead of the man who gives away the most of our tax dollars.

Thanks for the debate to all and for keeping it civil.

Art