Own an iPhone? Have iOS 9?

Gerritt

It just boggles my mind that phone manufacturers and service providers or your dealer that you probably got both from continue to get away with these little 'scams'.When I got my first phone with data I had really no clue what or how much data I needed nor did I know at the time that with the LG I bought it didnt matter if the screen timed out or not if you checked a web page it was still reading it.Anyway I kept getting a message about my data needed to be increased blah blah.I ended up going on line to my telus account and that is when I found out my phone bill was going to be another 130 bucks and I had only had the phone for about 3 days.Well off to the local office I went and raised bloody h@#ll !!

The girl at the office took my phone and showed me how to turn off the data which was like 4 different things to get off a web page.Rediculous!!So after being put on with a telus representative I got the overage reversed once they reviewed the data as it showed just the one page continuously being charged and then I had them turn the data off at their end so it couldn't happen again.It was two years after when I finally got rid of that LG and went to my current phone.Even now I find things or ways of use on my current Android that I see nowhere in a users manual.Computers(smartphones) are supposed to be easy.

Anyway take all the people that probably don't complain enough about these things and add that up.Betcha companies make quite a LARGE bonus on that.

Thanks for getting this out early Gerritt.Might help more than you know.

Kerry

I'm using iOS 9 with my iPhone 5s and it's been about a week. I do get small bugs, but overall it's been stable for me. The biggest improvement I found was battery life. Perhaps I had something installed from iOS 8.3, but after a clean install, I'm getting much better battery life. And just before I was thinking of bringing in the phone for a battery replacement...guess that ain't happening anymore.

Overall, I'm satisfied.

Edited by FrankTheRabbit