Last weekend walleye report

fishindevil

Well last weekends walleye fishing trip started at leaving oshawa about 4:00am,and getting to sturgeon lake about 1 hour later,well myself and ernie another fellow member hit the lake for some tasty walleyes,we started by fishing our little area we always do by looking for some fresh cabbage& milfoil....and we found it and started to troll along the point just to the outside of the weedbed,and i hit a real nice walleye almost right away,well we just stayed with the programand kept running my electric back & forth across the point and ended up with 5 nice walleyes,and a few lost ones,so we had a pretty good morning and finished up about 11:30 am,because it was getting really hot and by then there was lots of sea-doos and other boats and as usual the lake gets real busy,so thats about that,and had a great walleye fish-fry..and it was great to get some of my ko-man-chi product to use as well it came in handy to,and my pro-staff shirt is real cool too,i like it alot...so here is a few pics of our catch and some nice scenery,and some of the areas where we were fishing on my graph......cheerspicsfromernie065.jpgpicsfromernie068.jpgpicsfromernie066.jpgpicsfromernie085.jpgpicsfromernie074-1.jpgpicsfromernie082.jpgpicsfromernie081.jpgpicsfromernie077.jpgpicsfromernie070.jpgpicsfromernie075.jpgpicsfromernie074.jpgpicsfromernie073.jpgpicsfromernie072.jpgpicsfromernie071.jpgpicsfromernie070.jpg